“To maintain and improve a unique quality of life in the Waimea area by providing perpetual support for designated beneficiaries engaged in healthcare, education and charitable support, through the sound management and prudent investment of Trust assets.”
- Keeping the land together – with strong, creative Ranch stewardship of our natural and cultural resources.
- A profitable working cattle ranch – managed as the best-in-the business.
- Protecting and supporting an economically sustainable town and the wide-open country – the Waimea community and its setting of mountain, sea and sky.
- Maintaining social and economic diversity – in the community which supports the institutions long term.
- Respecting our history – linking the past and present generations in our unique, small town.
- Participate in a leadership role in planning the community’s future.
- Supporting the Beneficiaries – that enrich the educational, health and cultural life of the Waimea area.